Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Good news, Bad news

So I'm going to keep this short but I thought I should write a quick update about the day. :) So good news first...today we spent all day under the teaching of Ray Vander Laan, aka RVL. For those who don't know about RVL's ministry and the "That the World May Know" series, you can check it out at www.followtherabbi.com. Needless to say, it was absolutely amazing! Much of his teaching is about bringing Christianity back to its Jewish roots. It makes so much more sense that way! So onto the bad news...but thankfully, not that bad. It was bound to happen. I finally got sick. :-P Not fun. The sinus pressure is making my head feel like it's going to explode. I would appreciate your prayers for good health. Hopefully, this will pass in a day or two. :) Well, that's all I have time for right now. Off to bed! Have a great weekend!

No comments: