Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On the Corner of 91st and Thoughts

Somewhere along the line, I heard it was tradition for a blogger in their 100th blog post to list 100 things about himself/herself. I don't know where I got the idea, but I think I'm going to "blame" it on my friend, H. ;) It seems like an idea she and I would have discussed. This is my 91st so I'm almost there! :) Hard to believe I've had this blog for that long. I was looking back over it the other day though and realized that I've never had a year where I published a post at least one in every month (though last year came close). This has now become my New Year's resolution.

In other news, I've been thinking about changing something about the blog and I'd love to get your thoughts, friends. Currently, in addition to posting on my blog, Facebook imports my new blogs and posts them as notes. However, it's usually about 6-8 hours after I've posted the original blog post at Koinonia and can be as much as 12 hours later that Facebook actually imports it. I've had other technical difficulties with their importer as well. Therefore, I've been contemplating removing the connection between my blog and Facebook. Any opinions?

Should I keep my blog linked to Facebook or post only on Blogger?
Keep it on Facebook!
Blogs belong on Blogger!
I'll read it either way.
I don't read it.
You have a blog?



Thanks all for chiming in! :) Would love to hear your thoughts.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: