Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New book! New book! :D

I must admit...I LOVE BookSneeze! :) You may even be sick of me saying it so much on this blog. But seriously, I don't think you can beat getting books for free just for giving your honest opinion of them. I have enjoyed all the materials I've received from them and eagerly check each week to see what new materials they post. If you have a blog and would love to get free books, please go sign up at www.BookSneeze.com! I am loving the whole setup...which, of course, means I have selected my next book!

Drum roll, please!!


"The Band That Played On: The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic" 
by Steve Turner


For anyone who didn't know me when I was younger, I'm a huge fan of most things Titanic. I read fiction novels, non-fiction, did reports on it for school. The only reason I went to see the movie was because of the historical events surrounding the Titanic itself, not for some actor. :p So I was excited to see this book posted on BookSneeze. It contains a biography of each of the eight musicians that made up the band on the Titanic. Below you can view a trailer of the book from YouTube. I'm looking forward to reading this and sharing my review with you in the future. Enjoy and Happy Reading to you all!



Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: