Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A piece of advice...

Hard surfaces and knees do not mix. Of course, neither do slippery surfaces and cute boots. It was overcast and a little rainy all day today. Coming into work this evening, I made it all the way to the elevators, across almost all the tile, before my feet decided to betray me. I almost twisted my right ankle and overcompensated, heading too far left. Needless to say, I ended up on the ground and in some weird way, managed to bruise my left leg on the outside below my knee. No broken bones, I'll just be stiff for a bit and have a nice bruise to show for my gracelessness. :) At least there were no witnesses to the actual incident, just the aftermath. So the moral of our story? Slick tile floors and wet shoes don't mix. That is all. Update: So I may not have twisted my ankle, but I did tweak it a little bit at least. And the bruise is turning a nice shade of purple too. :)

No comments: