Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Just wanted to let my readers know that I will be away from the blog for a few days. :) I'm leaving this evening to go to Michigan with my boyfriend to visit his family and go to his cousin's wedding. Definitely excited to see his parent's again and finally meet his brother and sister. :) The only disappointment is that this trip is so short! We're only there for the weekend before coming back to Maryland Sunday night. Then, next Wednesday, I will be flying to Colorado for our 2nd Focus on the Family Institute (now known as the Focus Leadership Institute) reunion!!! :) So excited to see everyone out there. I'll be staying with my former roommate, Bethany, who stayed in Denver after we graduated. She is such a wonderful influence in my life and I'm so glad we had that semester together as roommates. Can't wait to see her again! Unfortunately, our other two roommates won't be able to make it. We'll miss you Danielle and Alisha! But they're both moving closer to the East Coast so I'll get to see them more often. Right, girls? ;) Prayers for safe travel would be greatly appreciated! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Soli Deo Gloria, Meg

No comments: