Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oh Baby!

I know I haven't been doing many updates on my pregnancy but really there hasn't been much to update you about. Things have been going smoothly: minimal sickness, exhaustion, lots of research about cribs and such. Believe me, I'm not bragging about this smoothness. I almost feel left out of all the pregnancy stories that friends have shared since I don't have much to say. So...nothing worthy of a full update has really been going on...until now! :D


On Wednesday we had a check-up with my OB doc which included the midterm ultrasound. It's so hard to believe that I'm already basically halfway done with my pregnancy! We are less than 5 months away from meeting our little one! The next few months will be filled with painting and nursery prep, furniture shopping and buying, and organizing the house and nursery so they are ready to receive our new little one. But now one more detail has fallen in to place...

We got to see our little one for only the 2nd time, but they had a big reveal for us!

Meet the newest little Clark!


We can't wait to meet you Little One!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Dan and Meghan

3 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you both!

Unknown said...

Am I missing something? Is it a boy or a girl?

Meghan said...

You have to watch the video to find out :)