Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sochi

They're almost here!! Only 30 more days! One month!
I absolutely love the Olympics! There's just something about watching some of the best athletes in their fields compete from around the world that is eternally exciting. Even to the point that I've watched (and enjoyed) curling!

I always look forward to seeing the opening and closing ceremonies with their pomp and pageantry, the figure skating with its grace and beauty, and even the high-flying ski and snowboard antics. The strategic maneuvering of curling, the sheer speed of short track skating...there's so much to see and enjoy! The hardest part? The two year wait between each Olympics!

So tell me, friends, what is your favorite part of the Olympics? Do you enjoy them as much as I do? :)

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: