Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Six

Six years.
72 months.
2,192 days.
A lifetime ago and a lifetime to go. :)

On September 4, 2010, Dan and I said "I do" to a lifetime together.
Credit: Jason Weil Photography


1st Anniversary (anniversary trip to Mackinac Island)


2nd Anniversary (Midland Balloon Festival balloon glow during our drive to Nebraska)


3rd Anniversary (pregnant with our Munchkin, but hadn't announced it yet)

Credit: Myra Lutz Photography

4th Anniversary (our Munchkin was just about 3 months old, my mom let us escape for a night away and a visit to the Sunken Garden)


5th Anniversary (my parents let us get away to Kansas City, MO for a luxurious extended weekend away)


6th Anniversary
Credit: Myra Lutz again :)

The past six years have been filled with mountaintops, valleys, and many adventures. Here's to the adventures that still lay ahead of us. I am so thankful that God brought this wonderful man into my life and sustains us in our marriage.

Happy 6th Anniversary, My Love! Here's to a lifetime more!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: