Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Better When I'm Dancing

I started going to Zumba regularly in January as part of my new year's goals. I absolutely love it and hate when I have to miss a class. Our instructor is awesome and a great leader for people new to Zumba. She instantly made me feel comfortable in the class and I've formed some fun friendships with some of the other regulars. Earlier this year, our instructor had this song in our cool down set and I loved it!



The first time she played it, I ran up after class to ask who it was. Since then, I've played it several times around the house. The Munchkin and I love dancing to it. We'll either spin around, which always induces giggles, or he'll spin himself or run around the kitchen island giggling all the way. It's fun to see him enjoy it so much and truly show that we can feel better when we're dancing :)

Enjoy some dancing of your own today!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: