Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

In this life of living...

I know...again, I've been a bad blogger :p I know I keep saying I'm going to get back into writing but, seriously, with boxes everywhere and a new life to adjust to things have been busier than I anticipated. :)

We still have boxes everywhere in our apartment! AAAHHHH!! They drive me crazy sometimes. We're slowly working through them and gathering boxes and bags to donate/recycle/get rid of/etc. but the piles never seem to shrink (even though my wonderful husband assures me that we are, in fact, making progress). We got two new bookcases from Target and I love them! One was filled up within two hours of assembling it and the other still has some room but I'm sure once we find all the errant books hiding in other boxes that it will fill up too. It reminds me of the scene from "The Incredibles" (one of my fave Pixar movies) where Helen calls Bob at work. I wish I could find a clip of it for you. She calls to tell him that after two years, they are finally, officially moved in because she has finally unpacked the last box. Hopefully, I can do so in under two years! :p

Well, time to go unpack more boxes, get lunch and tend to a sick husband. Poor guy :( Hopefully this little update will be joined by more soon. I'm learning from friends' blogs that I don't always have to have an idea in mind to write about and it certainly doesn't have to be something grand. Sometimes, I need to just write :)

Have a blessed Sunday! Soli Deo Gloria!
Meghan

No comments: