Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Again I say rejoice!

Hello again, friends and fellow bloggers! Hope you are all doing well out there in blogland!

I tell you, I can't get enough of this BookSneeze review program! I'm so grateful that my friend, H, told me about it. I have gotten the opportunity to read some fun books from them, all in exchange only for my honest opinion. :) And not just books! I've already reviewed one DVD and now they've added some more media to the selection.

Just today, I requested to review the new worship CD from the Women of Faith worship team called "Rejoice". And how appropriate is it that I'm wearing my Women of Faith shirt today when they put up the CD for review!? :) I love music and can't wait to throw this one in the stereo in my car and enjoy. I've been to several Women of Faith (WOF) events with my mom and friends and the music is always stellar. And this CD should be no different. Here is the list of tracks:
  1. Beautiful Redeemer
  2. So Good
  3. Forever Reign
  4. Come As You Are
  5. Hosanna
  6. Our God
  7. Glory To God
  8. You Brought the Sunshine
  9. Greatness of Our God
  10. Great Is Thy Faithfulness
So there you have it, friends! Another BookSneeze package is on its way! Can't wait to share my review of it with you!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: