Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day's Night

We are now done with the first day at Women of Faith! :) To complete the evening we missed the first metro train out because it was PACKED! But today, I laughed, cried, coughed, hugged, danced, laughed some more, and really felt God speaking into my life through the speakers on the platform. So much of it to process since so much seems to be relevant to where I am right now.
And NICOLE JOHNSON! :D I was so excited to see her back doing drama! I know she had stepped back for awhile & that she was still writing dramas for others to perform at events but it's so nice to see Nicole back in the capacity I grew to love her in.
And the Mary Mary concert tonight was tremendous! :) Such a fun time seeing these sisters lead us in energetic worship of our Lord and Savior!
Well, our train is almost here & I am looking forward to my head hitting the pillow tonight! Can't wait for an exciting day tomorrow, including Luci Swindoll, Lisa Harper & Natalie Grant! Check back for more updates then!
Meghan

No comments: