Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Sentiments

Saturday has been full of good moments! Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper & Nicole Johnson shared testimony of how God has worked in their lives, leading us home, his compassion, dealing with our "God-anger" & finding peace & healing. Sheila reminded us that the Shepherd knows where to find us, even in our darkest times. Lisa spoke of the gut-level compassion God has for us. Nicole gave us hope that God sees not only the value in our broken pieces but has a vision for creating something beautiful from them.
After lunch & saying good-bye to my friend who had to leave early, Natalie Grant blew us away with her powerhouse voice. Her concert included one of my favorites,"Held", & a beautiful a cappella version of "It is Well with My Soul". So moving! Then Luci Swindoll encouraged us to "live the life out of every day". She also encouraged us to imagine & try more, telling ourselves "no one told me I couldn't!"
As we prepare to wrap up, I hope you have enjoyed these updates!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: