Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Blog Feature!

Friends! I'm excited to announce a new feature for my blog!

With the Women of Faith conference coming up this weekend (tomorrow! EEK!) I really wanted to be able to share the experience with you while it was happening. However, carting around my laptop is not an option and I know I'll be too exhausted to blog about it when I get home each night. So what's a girl to do? Hello, SMS and MMS blogging! :)

Yes, I will be making my first attempt to live blog something by sending in blog posts via text messages and photo/media messages from my phone. Due to the limitations of this method, posts will most likely be fairly short but I wanted to make sure that I tried to share this experience with you as it was happening. This will be my first time live-blogging so please hang in with me if there are any technical issues :) Also, because I will doing this remotely, I won't be able to post all the links to Facebook individually like I usually do.

So excited to try this out! Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have lunch with my hubby for my birthday! :) I think I see a Chick-fil-A milkshake in my future... ;)

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: