Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Books, books and more books!

It's that time again! I recently posted my BookSneeze.com review of "The Band That Played On" so I was free to choose the next book that I wanted to review. Thankfully, BookSneeze has started consistently sending out e-mails near the beginning of the month letting us know which books they plan on releasing that month, so I had a preview of my choices. There were several fiction books coming out and since I've yet to review one I looked into them but none were really of interest to me. So once again, I have chosen a non-fiction book and it might surprise you.


Yep, that's right. "Daddy Dates: Four Daughters, One Clueless Dad, and His Quest to Win Their Hearts: The Road Map for Any Dad to Raise a Strong and Confident Daughter" by Greg Wright is on its way to my home as we speak. I am not a parent, let alone a father, but I am a daughter and I do have a husband that I look forward to seeing become a dad someday. And he's already claimed the book after I'm done reading it. :)


UPDATE: The book actually arrived in the mail this past Saturday and I'm already over halfway done! :) Looking forward to posting my review, probably next week sometime. In fact, it will probably take me longer to write the review than it has to read the book!


Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan




P.S. Just a reminder! With Lent almost at a conclusion, I will be logging back onto Facebook next Monday. At that point, I will announce the blog's new URL, which will take effect Monday afternoon, and will then be unlinking my blog from Facebook. Make sure to follow me at the new URL when it's announced on Monday! :)

No comments: