Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Factual Friday: Autumn

Fact: Meteorological Fall starts tomorrow (September 1st)!

For the purpose of meteorological records, the seasons are divided into equal portions: Summer is June, July, August, Fall consists of September, October, November, Winter is December, January, February, and Spring is made up of March, April, and May. This makes it easy to classify records and divide the year evenly.

It's hard to believe that September is already knocking at the door! I feel like June was just a week ago and July was yesterday! Now here we are at the end of August! And so much is happening! I turned 27, we are less than two weeks away from our move (11 days!), and we're getting ready to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! My, how time flies!

I love autumn. It's one of my two favorite seasons, spring being the other. I love the milder temperatures that come with both seasons along with the explosion of colors. Of course, there are things I love about summer and winter as well but fall IS just around the corner ;)

This will be my first fall in Nebraska. I'm looking forward to seeing what that means and what the season has to offer in a new state. I'm looking forward to warm shirts, pumpkin lattes and caramel apple spices, and hopefully some beautiful fall colors. I know there will be some changes and it won't be the same as I'm used to but I know it will be special in its own way.

So here's to the adventure! :) Happy Fall!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Meghan

No comments: